Thursday, April 9, 2009

Amir Khan told that he used to vote for Sunil Dutt saab

Amir Khan told that I used to vote for Sunil Dutt saab, wrote on his blog...
He told the following:
On April 6, I leave for a long vacation to North America with my son Junaid and my daughter Ira.

We're planning to do some serious skiing in Montana.
But, I'm also going to be air-dashing back to Mumbai for a day on April 30 to cast my vote.

I personally believe that it is very important for each of us to cast our vote; and I feel really bad that there a lot of people out there who don't give voting the kind of importance it deserves. If we don't make an informed choice, we only have ourselves to blame.

In earlier years, I didn't spend much time thinking about the election process. I went and cast my vote for Sunil Dutt saab; who was the Congress representative from my constituency in Pali Hill, Bandra.

Source: ( Via ) Read More

Subscribe to My Post Here for FREE interesting & HOTTEST HEADLINES & Images
Visit Daily Linked For More Fun

Watch More Cool Stuffs:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its not right to disclose your vote (to whom u have voted at any time).

Anonymous said...

Me too think so.... Priyanka you are right!!!