Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boxer Chic - Hayden Panettiere Flashes Ellen DeGeneres in Man Undies (VIDEO)

Celebrity: Hayden Panettiere

Hayden Panettiere likes her fashions short or low and her underwear baggy. She proved it to Ellen Degeneres and the world by flashing her undies on Ellen’s show. Hayden Panettiere was wearing baggy men’s boxers.

The ‘Heroes’ star Panettiere told Ellen she was wearing them on a dare. Things remained family-friendly, as Hayden Panettiere was wearing boxers branded with Ellen DeGeneres’ logo from the show. Panettiere told Ellen she was pretty sure the men’s shorts came from her show.

Watch her interview Video :




She Told:
"I don't think it's for me because I don't fill it out properly. They're a little big. But my friends dared me to do it backstage and I was like, 'Why not?' My dress is short enough." (entertainmentwise)


Subscribe to My Post Here for FREE interesting & HOTTEST HEADLINES & Images
Visit Daily Linked For More Fun

Watch More Cool Stuffs:

No comments: